The healthcare value chain is undergoing major transformation. Traditional education and training has not prepared healthcare professionals for this new environment. In response to this need, the Office of Executive Education at top-ranked UC Irvine's Paul Merage School of Business presents the prestiguous Certificate in Leadership for Healthcare Transformation. Now is the time for clinicians and administrators to acquire new skills and frameworks necessary to thrive and lead in tomorrow's healthcare landscape.
- World-class Merage School faculty pair with highly experienced, healthcare industry executive practitioners to deliver relevant and practical modules through highly interactive sessions
- Program-specific Educational Container website enhances the learning experience
- An orientation dinner plus five full days of instruction (one full day scheduled approximately once per month)
- Two modules per program day, delivered on the UCI campus
- Valuable networking opportunities throughout the program
- Approximately 70 hours of learning with forty hours of interactive classroom instruction and facilitation