Successful technical professionals understand that it is essential to obtain additional knowledge and training in how companies operate, which yields broadened perspectives, enriched cross-functional interactions, and better overall business decisions. This prestigious certificate program, offered by The Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California Irvine, is specifically designed to provide this necessary business education for emerging leaders in all technical fields.
- World-class Merage School faculty pair with executive practitioners from global enterprises
- Program-specific Educational Container website enhances the learning experience
- Five full days of instruction delivered over ten weeks (every other Friday)
- Two modules per program day, delivered on the UCI campus every other Friday
- Approximately 72 hours of learning with forty hours of classroom instruction
- Academic faculty provides foundational information, research, and theory, which are augmented and lent depth by executive practitioner's experience, case studies, and activities.